View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 02:11 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
@Faterson

yep, I am not familiar with US televisions and NHL tv deals.

Back to KHL, fans of Salavat Yulaev Ufa (as example) have home games of SY at local tv. I hope it is for free. Or not? I would continue with other clubs...

Yes, SportTV is paid, but why did not Markiza/RTVS/Joj (all for free as I know) aquire tv deal for Slovan games? Not interesting?? Is it fault of KHL that sold this Slovanīs games to SportTV and not broadcasters who was not interested in KHL? Is it fault of SportTV that bought it? IMO it is a big mistake by two major private broadcasters in Slovakia that were not interested in KHL. Yes, these broadcasters did not have special sport channel in past, now beggining with this type of channel.

Quote:
even if you subscribe to that Czech/Hungarian sports channel, you still don't get to see all of Slovan and Lev games, home or away!
Hope I understand it. Do you mean this? If you subscribe Sport 1 and Sport 2, you still dont have ALL Slovanīs games (home and away). This?? Yes, true. It is not SportTVīs fault. KHL did not offer all games (away) to SportTV. Thats problem.

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote