View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 02:15 PM
arsmaster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkebr View Post
i'm not sure where the Wotherspoon player has a chance or not came from but since you brought it up, i have never heard of the guy down east. Never paid him much notice in the S/S either.Whoever his fan base is, they better start beating the drum because he has to step over Percy/Siemens/Pouliot/Dumba/Corrado to make this team.
Wotherspoon is a good player, nobody on here has a bleeping clue who HC is going to take....most people just list off the 1st rounders and assume that's who makes it.

I don't think Wotherspoon makes it, but it has nothing to do about Flames fans beating the drum on HFboards, its about who goes to the camp and earns the spot.

You probably didn't notice Wotherspoon at the SSS, because that is the sign he played extremely well, his game isn't about flash...he's a big, mobile, physical stay-at-home defensman (who has 18 points in 21 games and is +27 in the WHL I might add).

Showed better than Siemens, who is getting tonnes of votes to make the team in this thread right now.

The reason I brought up Wotherspoon is because poster: reinhart, asked why he was invited to the SSS if he had no chance at the team...he very much has a chance is all I'm trying to say, based on play, not hype.