View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Flameshomer

vCash: 50
Top 5 Draft list for the flames

I was just thinking- With the flames having three balls in a potential draft scenario, and therefor a reasonable shot at a top 5 pick, What would your top 5 options in the draft be?

Right now I've got

1. Alexsander Barkov: Huge center with great hands already putting up awesome numbers in a men's league. Plays an excellent two way game. Good on the faceoff. He's got it all.
2. Seth Jones: Potential Franchise D Man turning heads in portland. Only knock ive heard is he needs a little shot work, but that can come.
3. Sean Monahan: Putting up great numbers again in another season in the OHL. Two way centre. Known for good defensive play.
4.Jonathon Drouin: Absolutely outshining Mackinnon in Halifax right now. Is a winger but has unbelievable play making ability and hockey IQ. I see him pretty similar to sven, a little more handsy and less gritty though
5. Nathan Mackinnon: Might get crucified for this, but I've heard rumblings that he's unlikely to ever play centre full time at the NHL level. That said, he's explosive, not afraid of contact, and a great scorer. I see hall out of him.

Flameshomer is offline   Reply With Quote