View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Cogburn

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by doorman View Post
Not only will I trade you the Leafs first pick in 2017, I will throw in some clean fresh towels, a bucket of brand new not even used pratice pucks, a dozen new game pucks, a package of black and white hockey tape, plus here is the clincher, new jockstraps and a case of powerade for every nucks player.....all you need to do is throw in Lack incase Lou gets injured......oh I forgot to mention I also have some Subway BOGO coupons.....deal? lol
Well, that beats a lot of proposals

I mean in the sense of pucks, jockstraps and powerade is useful to us. Lack for Subway coupons though...I'm disappointed doorman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey 4 Life View Post
LOL I believe a deal will be made between the Leafs and Nucks and It will be a little more then leafs fans thought and a little less then Van fans thought. Lou is an elite tender and if his contract falls on vans lap after he retires his value will go up exponentially.

To
Van
Lupul
Connolly
Franson
1st 2014

Toronto
Lou
Ballard
schroeder

I had to lol
Drop Ballard and I'm in. He seems like...cap dump fodder in this, and he still plays a role here, despite his cap hit. Raymond may not have said job with Lupul coming back.

If the contract falls back on us (widely speculated, but not assured...yet), we might want a little more value for that then, since there is literally 0 risk for the Leafs in taking his contract and will have a star player returning.

Lou, Schroeder and Raymond for Lupul, Franson (if we talk to him about a contract first), 1st and a cap dump in Connolly (easily buriable if he doesn't contribute)