View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 03:19 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
Yeah except Callahan is a young middleweight and Grant is more of a **** disturber that can fight but isnt very big either. You cant have an AHL team with only 2 middleweight type fighters on it, regardless of Evans ability he has shown hes a big guy that can swing with the heavyweights. Hes still a big body that can fight and its definitely needed down there.
I know he isn't a heavyweight but he is a much bigger middleweight than Callahan. The Griffins list Grant at 218 lbs, he is only 6'1". But that is still pretty big and he plays bigger than Callahan.

I think really the point on Evans is a sit down with Nicastro and Lashoff. If he comes out they might need to step up, both guys are pretty big guys on that backend. Now Nicastro is coming off that head injury so maybe they are worried about that. But those two could be good guys for that role as well.

Also worth pointing out the only game I was screaming for him to do it, his response wasn't a fight but a silly cross check to one of the guys he should have been taking to task. If your going to put him in for that role, when the game gets out of hand he better do it.