View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 03:25 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
Mine is entirely going off of need:

1. Sean Monahan - Kid just oozes skill, and more importantly leadership. Reminds me so, so much of Toews and I think he is destined to be a #1C captain kind of player. I love Bart, but if we landed Monahan I can bet you hes the captain of this team in 5 years.

2. Alexander Barkov - Flashy yet big Center who would look deadly with Bartschi on his wing. Maybe the most skilled player in the draft, and would be a great solution to our center woes.

3. Nathan Mackinnon - Intuition, and scouts are leaning towards him transitioning to wing by the time he hits the NHL. Wing is probably one of the few spots we aren't hurting too bad so not ideal. Make no mistake though, hes a #1 Overall talent and I would take him on my team in a heartbeat, center or not.

4. Ryan Pulock - Not the highest rated Defender in the draft but he is one of my favorites moving forward. Reminds me a lot of Dougie Hamilton but Pulock also has those same great leadership qualities that I see in Monahan. We lack a true #1D prospect and although Jones is rated higher if I had to pick one today I take Pulock.

5. Elias Lindhom - Gaining comparisons to Backstrom of the Capitals, a riser in this draft much like the Svenstational Bartschi. Can play C and Wing, a versatile player with fantastic hands. We need high end skill players and this guy in my opinion is only behind Mackinnon, Monahan and Barkov in that "elite" top end skill set.
Honest question would you have taken Galy over Yakupov?

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote