AA is for real, now itís Burkeís turn to make a deal
View Single Post
11-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Originally Posted by
GM of a baseball team makes a big trade, PRESSURE IS ON BURKE TO MAKE A BIG TRADE TOO!!!11!!11!
Not exactly sound logic.
1. Burke was brought in to produce a winner
2. Other local sports franchises are looking to turn the corner, and have either made deals or performed at a level which inspires hope and fan support
3. The Leafs' monopoly on potential sports revenues may suffer if other sports clubs continue to outperform them
4. The current Leaf roster isn't good enough to compete over sustained periods VS divisional rivals
5. More talented personnel is required to improve the product, likely realized through trades until prospects are ready to step up
With all due respect, where is the breakdown in logic, in your opinion?
View Public Profile
Visit Durkin67's homepage!
Find More Posts by Durkin67