View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 04:22 PM
aresknights

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
No way, I wouldn't take it. It would have to include a Horvat in there for sure.
In no way am I suggesting that Ottawa wouldnt ask but if Bos the deal breaker (Domis not moving either) I gotta think Mark passes and looks elsewhere (there would be a riot at the "new" Gardens lol)

Marks proven to be a very astute trader the last few years. Hell find value somewhere without giving away next years shot at competing for a league title.
He has a boat load of quality young players and decent picks to get something done. There will only be so many buyers come Jan, and Marks squad and assets will allow him flexibity in deciding what he does. He could just lay in the weeds, wait til others scoop the highest priced guys and comes after picking up great value when no one is left to bid (ala Watson) OR just make a minor move or two and hope its enough and save the big buys for next year and year after. Who knows.

If someone could promise a Memorial Cup Id let Bo go but we all know there are no gaurantees.

Last edited by aresknights: 11-22-2012 at 05:14 PM.