View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL Fanatic View Post
Petes trade Trevor Murphy, Zach Lorentz & a 6th round pick in 2013 to Windsor for Brandon Devlin, & Derek Schoenmakers
Who cares Shoenmaker>>>>>>Lorentz, who really cares that hes a year younger, and Murphy I think he has potential but is nothing spectacular at all and IMO not a huge upgrade, only thing warren did was get smaller and moved one guy that played with heart and emotion something that a lot of players on this team don't do, does this help our needs? Not one bit that's for sure... I hope this is a build up to a big trade that actually does something to this team, or this is really just a slap in the face from WR, I mean who cares about Lorentz 19 goals last year, Shoe had 50 points and this year shoe had 9 goals and 4 assist AND He has grit, Lorentz is one small, two has only 5 goals and 6 assist and three ident tough, so IMO we lost this trade because it doesn't help are needs Murphy is going to get Devlin spot as a 6/7 defenseman and he only has 4 points and lets add very small, and we lose fire power and now were less tough in a very strong west so good good Warren give yourself a pat on the back.