View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Those would be interesting lines. Archambault looks like he's starting to figure things out plus working with Dumont and Bournival could be just what he needs although Dumont will have to clear waivers next season so perhaps he sticks although a lot can happen to the roster between now and next season.

Kristo should have a big forward on his line, but they have to have good speed and that line would although I don't I'd use Quailer on his wing as I'd like to see someone more physical.

I don't like the idea of Collberg in the AHL at 19, so I hope they don't go that route but if so it would be interesting to see how he would do. I would think that Pribyl has a decent shot at getting a contract if management doesn't have a problem with his skating/mobility. Watched some of the game today, but it was boring, they use him at center on draws but then he slids to LW. He's got a really big frame for a soon to be 20 year old, and good hands so there's certainly some things to like. Nystrom I don't know what to make of in terms of if he will get a contract since they don't have to sign him until June 1st 2014 so perhaps if he re-signs in Sweden for more then 1 season, they can just wait and re-evaluate him next season before deciding on a signing him although it would be interesting if they brought over the 3 Swedish prospects at the same time.
I'd wager they don't want another season of a bunch of rookies kicking around.

One player to look towards coming over next year is Nygren. I doubt they let him go without giving him a contract.