View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 08:00 PM
WetHog
Out to Lunch

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WetHog
First, how good does it feel to see the Skins beat the Crackboys on Thanksgiving day? Felt damn good to me.

With that out of the way I do like how the measuring stick game went, to a point. Griffin and the offense really give me hope. They looked good and that last drive for a needed FG was a very encouraging thing to see. Also, DeMarcus Ware's name was only called once that I can remember when he planted Griffin on that completion to Morgan. But Ware came from Polumbus side of the line so Trent Williams with another solid game. Finally, Morris is showing to be the real deal. Solid runner.

Then there is the Defense. Same old ****, different day. They played well in the 1st half, but then give up an 81 TD catch to Bryant and out comes the soft zone that allows Romo and friends to get back in the game. The game tonight shouldn't have been close, but the defense is what it is. A bunch of frustrating tools.

The Skins are very much in the playoff hunt at this point, and that is better than the alternative, but the defense is nothing close to playoff quality so it really doesn't matter. As I said before, great opportunity for the young guys to get much needed experience, and if the Skins push for the playoffs so much the better.