View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 10:23 PM
DanCloutiers5hole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougGilmour93 View Post
We keep Blacker and I'd be good with it, only if we could than ship out Raymond and Schroeder for a center to replace Bozak.

If we could keep Bozak I'd give you MacArthur and Connolly. I know Connolly is more of a dump but he's still useful.
With Macarthur i just dont see acquiring him as an upgrade to the team when we already have enough tweeners. Connolly could be servicable but only in a relief position till Kesler's healthy then drop into 3C role, but once again i realistically dont see him as an significant improvement to the team. With that said though if a dump had to come back in any deal for Lou i would prefer it be Connolly over any others.
For any trade for Lou i think the Canuck's need a player/s that will noticably improve a position or has the potential to improve on a postion (Solid prospects / 1st rd picks). Since Kessel,Gardiner,Lupul, Grabo,etc. are all considered non starters I believe the deal at the very least has to revolve around Bozak; he upgrades 3rdline C with potential to be a top 6 C, he's young, and he's consistently developed over the last 3 years.

Last edited by spiny norman: 11-23-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: corrected [QUOTE]