View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 10:34 PM
JSavoire

vCash: 500
Started to watch London vs. Sarnia but the Knights very quickly made that no contest so I switched on Jack Miller who I've enjoyed over the years. I missed the fact that the Bulls got out to a fast lead but as always that somehow turns around in the 2nd especially. Nice to see Heff get his first points finally as a Bull and almost a Gordie Howe Hat Trick and Berisha notching a pair of goals and the shootout win was just what the Bulls needed to resuscitate a nice blown lead. I'd agree with Jack in that the 'Kid' line of Berisha/Heff and Simmonds as he calls them was easily the best line not for the points put up but for the fact that they did it without hardly playing much. Two shifts in the 3rd and none in OT is not the way you reward players for being very hot on a given night but I guess giving Berisha the final shootout opportunity to win the game would prob. be a consolation. This is not a game where Malcolm bailed the team but rather one he would want back. I think Jack's call was very accurate in that he said early in the game that when Malcolm's glove is not steady that he's having an off night and sure enough the shot that tied it from Center ice area went through the glove area.

The real big test will be tomorrow against the high flying Niagara Ice Dogs with some of the biggest guns in the league. Snooze there for a few minutes and even the staunchest fans might tune out. A point out of the game would actually mean a successful road trip.