View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 10:59 PM
leaponover

vCash: 500
100% friggin agree with everything Hammer said and it's about time somebody came forward and spoke off the cuff instead of name calling. He didn't call Fehr or Bettman any names, just looked at the REALITY that last time they signed the same damn deal and the deal is not going to get any better as revenue is lost. Hammer has been playing for 20 years and deserves his say. I don't think he's alone at all in what he's saying. One TSN guy bashed him for saying in public and not doing it through a conference call with Fehr and other players, but how the frick does that guy know if he's actually done that or not. I wouldn't be surprised if there are quite a few veterans not being listened to because "they are on their way out" or accused of just being selfish.

With that being said, just queue the damn replacement players. I'd watch and it would be sucky hockey but at least for my situation it would be hockey. I have nothing right now, no access to anything. Let the guys who want to play, play.