View Single Post
Old
11-23-2012, 12:04 AM
Minister of Offence

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietOnTheFront View Post
Zibanejad needs to add more weight and muscle, he's losing some battles for the puck because of it. I think if and when he fills into his frame he'll have a better shot at reaching potential. He's fast and has solid hands, I think he's looked dangerous tonight at times.

Also this is my first time seeing Dziurzynski play, and although its my one and only time seeing him I must say he suffers from a lot of overhype in this forum.. Now like I said its one game, but he is a terrible passer. In order to be successful at the next level or at least a consistent NHLer, you need to be able to complete and accept simple passes.
For one, DD's hype in hear falls right in line with the media and orgs hype of him thus far this season. And you don't have to pass well at all in the league to be a 4th liner.

The orgs hot on him because hockey people know that finding a free player from the Alberta junior league and turning him into an NHLer is pretty much just as impressive as finding a stud in the late rounds.

Minister of Offence is offline   Reply With Quote