View Single Post
Old
11-23-2012, 12:12 AM
Berserker*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietOnTheFront View Post
Zibanejad needs to add more weight and muscle, he's losing some battles for the puck because of it. I think if and when he fills into his frame he'll have a better shot at reaching potential. He's fast and has solid hands, I think he's looked dangerous tonight at times.

Also this is my first time seeing Dziurzynski play, and although its my one and only time seeing him I must say he suffers from a lot of overhype in this forum.. Now like I said its one game, but he is a terrible passer. In order to be successful at the next level or at least a consistent NHLer, you need to be able to complete and accept simple passes.
I didn't catch this game so I can't gauge how DD played, but your overall assessment of him is wrong. He might have had a bad game, but he has been solid tis season. He actually has a pretty good set of hands on him and actually excels t passing. I think Richardson has been using him a lot more than he is used to and that is leading to some volatility in his play. So far this season he has been the best player on the ice or at least one of the best players on the ice on number of occasions. Other games, he struggles a bit. He is still raw, but he has some solid potential. If you listened to what Tim Murray said about him, the organization felt he was very raw when they got him and maybe not ready for the AHL but they kept him there all season. Since then his play has progressed and he now has a real shot of cracking the sens roster as a bottom six guy. The more consistent his play gets, the better chance he will have of being a full time NHL player. He does have NHL potential, you will just have to see him play more to notice it.

Berserker* is offline   Reply With Quote