Thread: Prospect Info: Morgan Rielly discussion thread.
View Single Post
Old
11-23-2012, 10:30 AM
HockeyGuruPitka

vCash: 500
I personally believe that Morgan Rielly would be better off in the NHL. He is in as good of shape as any player in the NHL. Hes above the WHL learning curve, and hes not on a team that is providing him necessary support. I cant see this negatively affecting his development. He has the tools that are needed to be successful in the nhl. Fast skater with strong legs, quick hands and top end decision making/ hockey IQ. Hes a top pairing defenseman for the Canada junior team. Can't see how getting him with players that play at his level of compete could possibly hurt him. Raising the intensity raises the competitiveness in the player. I would hate to see him get complacent on a team that is extremely lackluster offesnively. It really takes the wind out of your sails when you try as hard as you can, however cannot achieve success. I've gone through it playing on a terrible team as one of the better players. Production went down, my overal game plummitted. Was moved to a better team with better players and the game instantly came back to me.

Morgan has almost already gotten through more then a quarter of the whl seasoning. Thats plenty of seasoning for me.

HockeyGuruPitka is offline   Reply With Quote