: Prospect Info:
Derrick Pouliot | Defenseman | Portland (WHL) | 1st Round, 8th overall
View Single Post
11-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, USA
Originally Posted by
Yeah but Letang is probably the last one being moved. Why would we move our Nr. 1 dman?
1. His cap hit will nearly double on his next contract;
2. We are loaded with defensive prospects. Some have similar skill-sets;
3. We have very few potential top-6 forward prospects;
4. Our bottom-6 prospects are actually better than our top-6;
5. He'll represents the highest value that we have to bargain with outside of Crosby/Malkin;
6. He might be the only defensive player who has significant trade value over the next 2 years.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by UnrealMachine