View Single Post
Old
11-23-2012, 12:29 PM
GwtGlads2013
Glads/Preds

vCash: 500
Open invitation to Preds fans

Dear Preds fans,
Over a year ago now fans of the Atlanta Thrashers went through sports hell with the drama surrounding the re-location of our team. Many of us probably felt like giving up on the NHL(I know I did) and even hockey all together(I could never fully give up on such a great sport). However many of you here provided a warm and friendly welcome into a new home. We responded by taking up refuge on these boards, buying Preds merchandise, watching games on tv(thank you FSS) and attending games at Bridgestone Arena. Now the tables are turned(somewhat).
The NHL has locked out again with it seems no end in sight. So I am inviting you guys to come check out the ECHL Gwinnett Gladiators. Yeah I know what most of you are probably thinking "its not the NHL" and I would respond with you're right but the Glads ice a highly competitive quality product and for those who live in the Nashville area Duluth Georgia is just a 4 hour drive south. Tickets are much easier on the wallet compared to the NHL and the Gladiators play in one of the nicest arenas in the league with the Arena at Gwinnett Center seating over 11,000 for hockey. I hope many of you take the opportunity this season to come check out an exciting team.
Thanks

GwtGlads2013 is offline   Reply With Quote