Old
11-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
Bitter Buffalo

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shareefruck View Post
When people say stuff like he's the funniest one in the cast, I cringe like crazy, but in the show's peak/special episodes, Pierce is suddenly a great character, and one of the better ones-- so he's deinitely not useless. He's awful the rest of the time though.
Agreed on everything here.

Pierce certainly has his moments of greatness, but he's the most inconsistent character on the show.

I had no hopes for Season 5 to begin with, so this doesn't really change that. His departure may bring the cost down enough for it to be a consideration, though...NBC is going to have a lot of shows to replace next year so sticking with it (at an even further reduced budget) may be in the cards just out of convenience...but I'm not holding my breath.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick