Old
11-23-2012, 02:01 PM
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
From what I've seen, the only BIG hit he's taken is the one that's given him a concussion. Every thing else I've seen hasn't been out of the ordinary. In fact, the biggest hit he took last night was when he was throwing the ball. I just don't see him becoming a poster boy for injuries.
I live in VA. I have seen every single game of his. He is getting smoked game in, game out. Most Skins fans down here are already worrying about him. Once he hits Vick's age, he will have seen his play decline even more than Vick (since Vick had some time off from the league's grind) unless the team reigns his game in a bit and forces him to stop running so often.