View Single Post
Old
11-23-2012, 01:18 PM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCeagle View Post
The Sox have lost me as a fan with their front office moves last 2-3 years. Now, they're using the mistakes they've made not to sign any FA. I didn't watch them last year and will continue to ignore them with this bumbling ownership and front office. The fans who continue to go to the games are being shortchanged.

Bobby V. was a huge mistake and they will continue to blunder.

I like Farrell but I don't think they'll improve if they don't upgrade their lineup and pitching unless they make moves that will improve the team. Right now, I see them finishing at or near the bottom of the standings.
they probably will but to me they are in the EXACT same position as the Bruins were following the Dave Lewis debacle. Farrell is their stable type similar to Clode and the Red Sox farm system is very strong and guys are getting close the way the Bruins was back then.

There is reason why patience is a virtue is such a famous quote- and the Red Sox may have to take another kick in the nuts next year, but with some solid talent up top, deep pockets, and a handful or players on the way like the Bruins had with Lucic, Krejci, Wheeler, and Marchand things are going to start looking up pretty quickly.