View Single Post
Old
11-23-2012, 03:45 PM
KnightsInsider93

vCash: 500
Trade Analysis:

Although I may not like it, the deal in fact does work for both teams.

The way I see it, if your the Petes, you've just improved in your own end as well as gained some leadership.

You might say well Devlin isn't that great. Well he didn't like Windsor and in the end if you don't like where your playing your not going to perform. I think Devlin will be great as a Pete especially if he gets paired with a Seymour or Boland.

Schoenmakers provides some offensive leadership as well.

If they can keep pucks out of the net which I think they will be able to do better with Devlin and Giugovaz in net + score 2-3 or more goals a game which I think they can do as well with Ritchie, Tanus and Koekkoek They might be able to win some games.

Trevor Murphy Requested a trade home at the beginning of this season and got what he wanted, again if you don't like where your playing your not going to perform to your full potential.

If your the Windsor Spitfires, you've improved on Bateman a ton by adding Murphy plus you brought Murphy back home. Lorrentz should be able to add some scoring as well which is what the Spits need.

I still believe the Spit's core problem lies within their 94's. and I believe acquiring Murphy opens the exit door even more for Bateman.

Trade will help both teams. Good trade, my only complaint is that it goes against what the Petes should be doing, which is building for the next few years.