When do you think there will be NHL hockey again?
View Single Post
11-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Top 30 for 7 years
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Alberta
I said a couple months back that I was leaning towards the entire season toasted (75% chance totally lost vs 25% chance of some sort of half season salvage... January/Feb etc). I still lean that way... BUT I
both sides aren't dumb enough to blow the entire season over simply how to cut up this pie.
50-50% split always made sense since back in June/July and no doubt that's how it ends up... simply a matter of how long everyone eventually agrees to all the tangential details to make that come about.
Could take the rest of the season if the sides remain belligerent... could take a few days if they finally get their **** together and realize time is money... the more time they take the more they lose. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out but logic isn't something either side has much of imo.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by nexttothemoon