View Single Post
Old
11-23-2012, 06:15 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdalite View Post
Honestly I have no idea if they will be selling them anywhere... although if there is a buck to be made, whether it be for them or charity, I'd imagine they would... but I thought I'd give anyone who hasn't already seen them a peek of what I got off Twitter.

Understanding the jersey-geekiness of many of the people on here -- and I do say that with all the utmost due respect and envy deserved -- I expected a rash of posts with plans of whom to get and when they will be customized... and hopes of Game Worns... The underwhelming response was disappointing.

... Which reminds me... where are the reports on the Berlin/Euro Leagues jerseys ordered by you guys on here? Were the lettering/numbers worth the costs?

I get a feeling that this is all we will be able to discuss... until heads are removed from arses and agreements are reached on the new CBA. <sigh>
The shipping is taking an obnoxious amount of time, but it is from Europe and it is a large order so I suppose its understandable. So I have no answers for how it looks yet. I'd love to get my hands on a Stamkos jersey though, I'm planning on getting there early to see if theres any oppurtunity to get auto's. I'm more looking forward to the after party haha.