View Single Post
Old
11-23-2012, 07:45 PM
IButtersI

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoxx View Post
No big deal he was my extra d anyways. I know i've claimed guys before checking here so I can't get mad lol. I'll send him a deal to get him back.

I know if you were to post the off limit players in game on the news feed it'd help me since I don't check here sometimes, plus it'd take away any excuse people have for not knowing.
Yeah I must not have read it.

I approved the trade back.

Going forwards, if we can just say "hey dont claim this guy" everytime someone good goes down, why dont we just turn waivers off?

This is getting ridiculous. Schlemko is exactly the type of player who goes on waivers. It looks like you got some pretty good D and he is on the bottom pairing at best. Never been drafted. 26 Years old and is likely as good as he is gonna get. 77OVR 3.5 stars with less than 200 games played.

He is a fringe NHLer on a team with a good D. If players like that cant get picked up off waivers than we should just turn them off. Whats the point?

I cant remember the last time I saw a guy that was any good get claimed where someone didnt get him back. I dont mind having to trade him back, i just think this hybrid rule is getting out of hand.

I understand when guys like Bogosian and Ryan Miller go on waivers that it was just EA being stupid. (I actually saw this in other leagues). Guys like Schlemko are what waivers are for.

Anyways I have traded him back and am done ranting. Will be online for a bit tonight to play if anyone needs to play before the sim. Still havent tried out Malkin and Ovi on the same line