View Single Post
Old
11-23-2012, 09:36 PM
OHLTG

vCash: 500
I'd take a kid like Hottot any day of the week; scrappy, some offence, and energetic. To me, he's Emerson Clark on caffeine, and we really could use that!

I have heard that Schoenmakers was "second guessing" going to Ptbo. Not sure what's going on there.

Did Brown even play tonight?

As for the game...

- Murphy is going to be fun. I'm not going to "he's the next Ryan Ellis", because that's far too much pressure. However, he can really hit, he has snarl, and he's got a booming shot. To get the GWG in your hometown, the first game after being acquired...that's pretty impressive. I'm disappointed he didn't get a star because he looked good.

- Lorenz reminds me a TON of Schoenmakers, but without the trash-talking part. He's got some speed, some offensive flair, and a bit of physical play. Not completely sold on him yet, but willing to give it a shot.

- Please tell me again how the Pavelka deal was "horrible." The kid is a beauty when he gets a reasonable amount of work in front of him. He looked like Hasek out there and deserved the first star.

- One day Ho-Sang will try not to dangle through an entire team. One day. (I like the kid, but wow...)