View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 12:56 AM
DJN21

vCash: 500
honestly you could read every other GD thread and get all the highlights...was there in person...

Girgensons was all over the place as usual...prolly deserved hit of the game though it doesnt make up for the fact he takes twice as many hits as he gives...love the kid but the more I watch the more I question his 82 nhl health.

Brennan...sexy in the stat sheet, horrible at his position....really hope we can trade him while his value is sky high before we have another Gragnani on our hands. Had one play where he made a terrible pass laying Biega out to dry-Biega got HAMMERED then a huge scoring chance ensued...if Im Biega Im calling him out in the locker room.

Mancari-invisible in the corners as always, scared to get dirty

Foligno-kinda quiet game threw his couple big hits had a few garbage goal chances but nothing eye popping tonight sadly

Leggio-looked dominating in the 1st half then looked human in the second half...doesnt help his defense is garbage...

Finley-embarassed himself tonight...def owes Brennan a beer or ten...seems like if the big fella doesnt throw his mitts he really lets down.

Flynn-played great as the score sheet suggests...spark plug game, could be a great 4th liner in the NHl if he keeps it up...possible gerbe in the making.

Roy & Tarnasky-both quiet but great as usual...really solid depth guys who play their hearts out.

Honestly one of those games where we won but I wouldnt have been much more surprised had we lost...Hodgson really stirs the drink ...need him back

DJN21 is offline   Reply With Quote