View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 12:26 AM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
I don't know if the disparity in their play is large enough that 2 years of development can't fix it. I could see DD having the same impact in the AHL as Greening did as a 24 year old and have a similar impact in the NHL once he is 25.

My basic argument here is that Dziurzynski is a late bloomer. Tim Murray said that when they first brought DD in, he was too raw to play in the AHL but they decided to keep him around. Then he had a decent year last year and has progressed to become an integral part of the team this season. Tim Murray, Paul MacLean and Luke Richardson all raved about his play in preseason and Richardson now uses him in all situations and relies on him in key situations this season. After this season, he will be the same age that Greening was when he started in Bingo. The difference is that DD will have a solid shot to become a 4th liner for the sens.

Now there is a chance that Dziurzynski doesn't develop any further. But my guess is that considering how raw he was when he got here, he still has more room to grow. Like I said before can see him as being a consistent 30 point guy in the NHL and having a few 40 point seasons.
LOL, a few 40 point season? You do realize people HOPE Silfverberg becomes a 50 point forward with a few 70's. Skill set difference? WOOSHHH.

Pass me whatever you're injecting cause not even weed isn't this strong.

ReginKarlssonLehner is online now   Reply With Quote