View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 03:40 AM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan12 View Post
RB (Pick 2)
Jamaal Charles(Den), Marcel Reese(Cin), Vick Ballard(Buf), Green-Ellis(Oak), James Starks(NYG)
Reece is your best start of the bunch. I'd go Charles next. Ballard's touches are increasing, but he's still in a timeshare with Brown. BJGE has a good matchup, but aside from last week the guy's been terrible. And Starks hasn't had a real good week his entire career, so...

Quote:
WR (Pick 2)
Steve Smith(Phi), Cecil Shorts(Ten), Mike Wallace(Cle), Brandon Lloyd(NYJ), Desean Jackson(Car)
I actually like Shorts the best out of this group. Smith has a good matchup and with Batch starting in Pitt I think I'd give Smith the nod. Want nothing to do with DJax and Foles.

Quote:
Flex - Pick one from above that you didn't pick
In that BJGE has a good matchup (and is the feature guy there) I think he's probably the safest/smartest play. That being said, he's a little too mediocre for me personally, so I'd probably gamble on Ballard myself. Green-Ellis would be the recommended start though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubs View Post
Eli Manning vs Packers or Kaepernick vs Saints?
Eli has been absolutely terrible lately. I'd like to see a solid week before I'm confident in him again. Kaepernick's a bit of a gamble, but I liked what I saw and it's a great matchup. I'd sit Eli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Dwyer @CLE, Hartline @SEA or G.Tate @MIA
Not a Hartline fan, and who knows how the split will go with Dwyer and Mendenhall. Tate's scored quite a bit this year, so I'd go with him (and Miami's secondary is pretty bad).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLinden16 View Post
Pick 1:
Lance Moore/Blackmon/Hilton/Denario Alexander
I need another week out of Blackmon before I'm sold. Hilton's been decent this year, but I probably like all of these guys better. The Ravens give up more points to WRs than SF, and Alexander has both been great and gotten a ton of targets these past two weeks. I'd go with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter View Post
Steven Jackson @ ARI
OR
Hillman @ KC
This is one of the classic steady versus upside dilemmas. SJax has just been a little too mediocre for my taste. I know the Cards are bad, but the Chiefs are worse. I could see the Broncos scoring a lot in that one, and Hillman can only benefit. I'd lean with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquin001 on Ice View Post
Big roster league (3 flex starts instead of 1). Need to sit 1 of these players...

Mike Williams vs ATL
Ronnie Hillman vs KC
Vick Ballard vs Buffalo
Green-Ellis vs Oakland

Been going back and forth on this one for a while.
I'd start Hillman for sure. Just too good of a matchup. I'd also go BJGE as the matchup is also good. Comes down to Williams and Ballard for me. Williams has cooled off a bit as of late, and if you don't get a TD from him you're essentially looking at nothing. It seems as though Ballard might be taking the job there as the split was about 70/30 last week, and the Bills give up the most points in the league to RBs, so I'd go Ballard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
Flacco Vs Chargers
or
Palmer Vs Bengals
Definitely Palmer. Flacco is borderline unstartable on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs_19 View Post
T.Y Hilton or Kenny Britt?
I just don't feel like Britt's gonna be the same this year. He hasn't really had one big game all year. Matchups are similar, so I'd go Hilton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
Amendola is now out -___- who should i start bess or avery
They've been very similar this year, but Avery has the far better matchup, so I'd go with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotianhab View Post
Ravens @ Chargers or
Chargers vs Ravens.
Rivers is a turnover machine, and the Chargers give up twice as many points to defenses as the Ravens. Definitely Baltimore.

BGDDYKWL is online now   Reply With Quote