Thread: Value of: Lupul + Grabovski
View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 06:36 AM
nmbr_24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonMorrison View Post
Lupul + Grabovski for Krejci + Peverley? Picks and prospects thrown in to balance it out.

Van Riemsdyk - Krejci - Kessel
MacArthur - Peverley - Kulemin
Kadri - Bozak - Frattin
McClement - Steckel - Brown

Lucic - Bergeron - Seguin
Lupul - Grabovski - Horton
Marchand - Kelly - Caron
Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Boston gets a suitable replacement for Krejci, letting Bergeron (or Seguin) take over the 1 job. They get massive depth on the wings especially if Horton is re-signed (I didn't look at cap though so maybe it wouldn't work).

Toronto gets not a #1 center but a center that can play top line duty efficiently which IMO is more important. Bozak drops to the third with the kids (Kadri and Frattin) to do sheltered scoring. Peverley plays #2 center with Kulemin and MacArthur who have chemistry.

I dunno, I personally like it but I'm sure fans of both teams will be sending flames my way.
I am pretty sure that is a huge no thanks on Boston's part. Toronto would have to come up with something that Boston wanted in order for them to make a deal. Krejci is the best player out of these guys and what need does this fill for Boston?

There is no way Boston is going to downgrade just to get whatever is thrown in to balance it out.

nmbr_24 is offline   Reply With Quote