View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Exit Dose

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentez View Post
So...what have we established so far?

- Holland and Palmieri look NHL-ready. I would pencil inn Holland as 2C at this day (given the alternatives, or lack thereof).
- I wouldn't be surprised to see Lindholm getting NHL-time if there is to be a season. He will certainly figure in the NHL next season.
- Vatanen needs more time.
- Those who thought Etem could crack the NHL-roster were heavily mistaken.
- Given the fact that Andersen had better numbers than Fasth in SEL last season, we will be ****ed if Hiller gets injured.
- Lets not trade Lydman.
We shouldn't pencil KP and Holland into our top six just yet. We have to remember that they'll be rookies. There will be struggles in their first full season. I also think that if they were eyeballing Palmieri for LW, we'd be seeing it in Norfolk - like we are with Etem. Palmieri might have enough polish to slip into Teemu's spot, from the extra season in the minors(if our next season is in 2014).

I wouldn't be that concerned about Fasth. Sure Andersen had better numbers, but he was also a 22-year-old rookie. His first season may have seen him punching above his weight, ala Steve Mason. Fasth is older and more polished. I think the real concern is that we need to sign someone to hold in reserve in Norfolk, just in case Hiller goes down with an injury, or Fasth fails to adjust to the NA game.

Exit Dose is offline   Reply With Quote