View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski View Post
^That's quite amusing Xspyrit, how you turned your opinion about Petersson after I mentioned 'he's been horrible' this season and instead ripped into the city of Binghamton..

Also, just interested on your feelings on Daugavins as a NHL'er..
Not sure what you are trying to say but I didn't "turn my opinion about Petersson"... He's still on of my favorite prospects and I would really like him to make it and become a key offensive player. What I'm saying is I am actually worried about his production and development SO FAR THIS season. Doesn't mean he won't have time to turn things around

And no sorry, it's not because of what you said (didn't really notice), more because of what I see and read

Daugavins? Not really talked about him but my opinion is simple :

Great guy in the room, capable defensively but more reliable on the PK, I'm a bit nervous when he's out there at even strenght. Not really able to produce offense at that level, I'd rather go with Condra who is a hockey player... Never saw a big potential in Daug. Had a bit hope long time ago when we were starving for good prospects.

I was hoping they weren't going to re-sign him last off-season but they did... Asset management I guess

Xspyrit is online now   Reply With Quote