View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 10:14 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Stylings View Post
Blades still have a their 1st and 2nds this year, a stable of prospects and several attractive young roster players to potentially deal. That's not to mention high picks in 2014 and beyond.
Quote:
The Saskatoon Blades are pleased to announce the acquisition of forward Brenden Walker from the Brandon Wheat Kings.

In exchange for Walker, the Blades surrender a 2nd round pick in the 2012 WHL Bantam Draft, a 2nd round pick in the 2013 WHL Bantam Draft and a 3rd round pick in the 2014 WHL Bantam Draft. The deal also gives Brandon a right to swap 1st round picks in the 2014 WHL Bantam Draft.

The Saskatoon Blades are very pleased to announce the acquisition of forward Nathan Burns from the Vancouver Giants.

In exchange for the Edmonton, Alberta native, the Blades have dealt centre Travis McEvoy, a 3rd round pick in the 2013 WHL Bantam Draft and a 1st round pick in the 2014 WHL Bantam Draft.
Odd that the Blades were able to trade their first round pick in 2014 when Brandon has the option to switch. Maybe that still applies, and Vancouver would have to swap the picks if Brandon wants to, which is probable.

Last edited by I am the Liquor: 11-24-2012 at 11:27 AM.
I am the Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote