View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 11:18 AM
ScottyBowman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Yeah, because owners of a profitable business often shut it down and lock out their employees, right?
Do you think a restaurant that serves bad food should stay in business. Why should a sorry team like the Blue Jackets stay in business.

Do you think if someone opened up a snowplow business in Phoenix they should stay in business where they get no snow. Why should a sorry team like Florida stay in business.

The logic you're trying to give me is that an NHL owner is REQUIRED to make a profit no matter how sorry his team is on the ice and no matter how sorry his location is (Miami is a fairweather sports town that has minimal interest in hockey).

I still see no proof of all these teams losing money. All I see is the owners wanting more and more and more which is whats going on in society today. All the poor people pay more for health insurance and do twice the work and get no raises because the "job creator" wants to make another $10 mil a year. The owners have you guys hook line and sinker.

ScottyBowman is offline   Reply With Quote