View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 12:19 PM
awfulwaffle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
Yeah. I'm sick and tired of these moron players running their mouths over the league not doing what they want them to do. It's like a preschooler saying they are taking their ball and going home.

Well good! Go home!! You don't deserve my hard earned money. F you!

My solution: the NHL gives them one more deal. A take it or leave it, if you will. Let the "union" vote on it and whatever players don't want it, the KHL will be waiting for you. Make up the missing 10 or so super star positions by those who are grateful to be there.

This will never happen, but should. Oh well. Just cancel the damn thing. All the fun things throughout the year are gone. Smith would have been an all star for sure!
It pisses me off that professional sports stars feel they are entitled to something. Yes, they work hard, they go to the weight room, attack the tee(baseball analogy) regularly, and work on their fundamentals, but they make 6 figures minimum while we struggle to go to a live game. I know there are people that don't struggle to go to a game, but I do. I can't go to every game. If I could, I would buy season tickets.

I'm making life work with a paycheck, and that works for me. These guys want even more money than atleast 5x than what I make. If they aren't happy in the NHL, then go find something else. Same could be said for me, that's why I keep looking for another job. But NHL is a hobby, and I live 15 minutes from jobing, and I would prefer they keep playing so I can go to a game when I have the opportunity.

My biggest complaint is the players waited to start negotiating, while the NHL was ready all along. Betman is not the problem, it's Fehr and the players.

awfulwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote