View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elverpond View Post
yeah you can't tell me that MSU recruits better players than we do. we hung in there against minny last weekend though. it's a little sad to see the building so empty compared to how it was even 2-3 years ago. I really like Eaves personally but the Badgers are a kind of team that should be competitive every year. I dont know, maybe we have short memories as we just went to the NC finals two years ago. really disappointing game last night god.
Are you referring to the Kohl Center being so empty last night? If so, it's probably because of the Thanksgiving break.

I didn't see the game last night, but I have seen the Badgers in some previous games. Again, it's lack of scoring depth and solid defensive play that are really killing them right now. If more guys can step up offensively and the defense can tighten up more, then I think you'll start seeing a whole different Badgers team.

FYI, Kerdiles will be eligible to make his season debut next weekend. That should help boost the offense, especially with Zengerle being out for a few more weeks.