View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 11:33 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Yes. Even a bad-quality broadcast is better than no broadcast at all. If you polled the fans, I'm sure that would be the overwhelming opinion. Besides, the game from Yaroslavl was shown on TV, and I can't imagine the games @Sibir and @Novokuznetsk could possibly be any worse than Yaroslavl in terms of picture quality, so why withhold those games from Slovan fans? Hardcore fans will try and watch those games online anyway, using all those cr*ppy "free streams" from Russian websites.

We're not the pampered ESPN audience that needs to get all games in HD, or otherwise they're not interested. Slovakia is a post-Communist country just like Russia, and we get it that the picture quality can't (as yet) be top-notch at all times. What we don't get is having to pay for premium TV channels if those channels only show a selection of the games we're willing to pay for.
I see your frustration. I dont know answer for Sibir/Kunetsk games now, will get it next week. My opinion is that these games are not offered by KHL because bad picture quality. Yes, you mentioned Lokomotiv game but it is not fair to compare it. Lokomotiv is special case due to air crash last year.

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote