View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 12:50 PM
welcometothebigshow2

vCash: 500
Mann, Erbs and Hynes were the biggest surprises for me. I too think Gallant and Blanchard should be on the team, more so Gallant, because like mentioned this is a fast tournament and Blanchard dominates in about every part of the game, except skating. I still think he should've made it, but if there's one thing he can be excused for it's his skating. He is faster than a lot of players though, I was just mentioning a flaw in his game. Gallant should be there, especially after how hard he worked after his injury to lose that weight. He is starting to get his speed back and he's even throwing a few checks every game. I can see why Blanchard was cut, however VERY surprised, and I don't quite get it on Gallant. And @CheersToBeers, I think White and McCabe both should be there, White has a great first pass and should probably anchor the second PP unit, and as for McCabe, he is the most physical player on the team's backend, and he is also the biggest (Nickerson too). And whoever said Oliver Arsenault and Nick Gibson should've made it should probably watch a little more hockey..

welcometothebigshow2 is offline   Reply With Quote