View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 01:40 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garian Maborik View Post
I've heard good things about using both sportsK.com or icejerseys.com in this thread.

I was wondering if any of you guys who have used sportsk know if they stitch the name plate on when you buy a customized jersey from them. Ice Jerseys says they do when you look at their customization page.

SportsK custom jerseys seem to be about $20 cheaper than Ice Jerseys so I wasn't sure if their customization job was as good as Ice Jerseys.

I was thinking of buying a customized premier Winter Classic from SportsK. If any of you guys have bought a WC premier from SportsK, did it come with the name plate sewed on?

It's hard to tell from the pictures on the Sportsk if there is a name plate or not but it looks there is.
I've never ordered from SportsK but from what I've heard they do a good job. They do use name plates for their jerseys too but I'm sure you can ask someone who has ordered from them or email them to make sure.

I ordered a jersey from Ice Jerseys when they ran their customization sale back in the summer. Here's some pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mac.JPG‎ (469.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg mac 2.JPG‎ (713.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg mac 3.JPG‎ (585.1 KB, 28 views)