View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Frozenice
the random dude

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitehowl View Post
When I watched Pulock a comparable for me would me Schenn/Komisarek type.Has a hard shot but not smooth or has the ability to skate the puck or pass well.Gets most of points setup on PP.probably a poor comparison but was trying to think of someone who is not a great skater.Whereas Reilly would be more like a Karlsson who can skate the whole rink with the puck and organize the PP.
I can see the Schenn/Komisarek comparisons but Pulock plays a more offensive style of game with less focus on the physical type of play. Schenn or Komisarek just didn't have it in them to lead their team offensively, something Pulock has been doing.

I watched a period of the Brandon game last night, Pulock wasn't dressed and they really missed him, they looked confused and were running all over the place. He gives the team structure, something good players tend to do and are really noticeable in their absence.

---
Josh Morrissey would more of a comparable to Rielly, if someone is looking for someone with Rielly's skillset in this draft. Morrissey can't skate or carry the puck as well as Rielly but there are very that can.