View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 02:56 PM
LaurentHabs
Wat.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyakasha View Post
when players like Ramsey and Ox get in the starting line-up....and subs are Coquelin to replace Giroud?

the Arsenal lacked ambition to win this game.....lack of quality in depth.

I pray Rosicky comes back quickly and we NEVER have to see Ramsey start again.
Whats wrong with Ox? Hes 19 and good enough to be in the PL.

As for Ramsey, I never said I loved him. I absolutely hate him. But you can't have Wilshere play the rest of the season, he just came off a 18 month injury. Who else do you want to put? You can't put our injured players. Our only others midfield options when JW10 is resting are Thomas Eisfeild and Andrei Arshavin. But if you play Arshavin, you would have to slide Cazorla on to the wings (or the bench), as both players are Attacking Midfielders.

Don't forget we have a mid week game against Everton who are right above us in the table. Would you rather get a scrappy draw away @ Villa with our "subs", or get the Win against Aston Villa with all of our starters? Cause if you chose the later option, that means AW would have to put the "average players" that we have in our squad against Everton.

If you ask me, I'd rather get the draw at Villa with an Average team and feild the best possible squad against Everton mid week to get the Win, rather than beating Villa with a great lineup and dropping points against Everton with an average squad

Its not the end of the world. Yes its 2 crucial points points dropped, but give credit to Aston Villa. That is what I'm trying to say, its not all The Arsenal's fault. You have to manage your players.

Last edited by LaurentHabs: 11-24-2012 at 03:11 PM.
LaurentHabs is offline   Reply With Quote