View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 03:04 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
Quine already got some AHL games in last year, meaning I think the Wings see him ready enough to play there when he is finally eligible.

I don't get why they'd want Shoenmakers either - or why they'd think he'd report there. Why not just Devlin for Murphy - malcontent for malcontent? And why wouldn't the Pete's want to talk to Shoe to see if he would be winning to play there on the sad sack team in his last half year in the OHL?

If he doesn't report - what happens? Is it caveat emptor, especially when trading for OA's? Given Devlin/Lorentz/Murphy all played for their new teams, the deal was signed off on by the league and finalized. Does Rychel look bad here for trading a player who balks - burning another bridge?

Wings already had Quine play some AHL games - I can't imagine they'd ship him back for another OHL year, they must seem him ready enough for the next step.

Lorentz and Pavelka will probably be two of our OA's next year - unless Pav decides to turn pro back home.
From what I understand trade was made without conditions so if a player refuses to report ,said team is bucked