Big Mike !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4TheCup View Post
1. Alexander Barkov
2. Elias Lindholm
3. Jonathan Drouin
4. Sean Monahan

-Barkov plays a smart 2-way game and has over a .ppg against men in the Finnish League. I honestly would not be surprised if he passes 1 of Jones or MacKinnon before the draft. He is 6"2, 203 pounds. Honestly, if Drouin goes over him there is something wrong.
-Lindholm is a gritty, skilled forward who is also responsible defensively. He would make a sick 1-2 punch with Gally in the future. He probably wont go 3rd but if he goes after 5th he will be a steal. He is 6"0, 192 pounds.
-Drouin is tearing up the Q. The main issue for me is that he is only 5"11 and 176 pounds. He needs to gain weight or he will easily get pushed of the puck. He is very skilled and is an elite playmaker but will it work in the NHL?
-Monahan is a pure two-way forward. He is robably a better prospect than Drouin but I dont think he fits in with Montreal. He is a great playmaker too but so are Gally, DD and Pleks. More of the same here.
Barkov. Kid is the real deal. I don't get all the hype with Drouin... he is good but we are comparing apples and oranges when we compare him to Barkov.