View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 06:11 PM
blinkman360
Back to Basics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikker View Post
i think Vis, Streit, and Nabby are all but gone, given their age and status... and i don't think much will change, as far as bringing in star players. not until 2015, or if a sweet deal falls into Snow's lap.

just a guess, obviously. this is not what i want, so easy on the 'let's let our young guys develop' opinion...

Moulson-Tavares-KO
Bailey-Nielsen-Nino
Ullstrom-Nelson-Grabner
Martin-Cizikas-JJ
Boulton

Leopold-Hamonic
Amac-Lydman
Carkner-Donovan
DeHaan

Nilsson
Poulin
Dipietro
Agree on Vis, disagree on Streit and Nabby. Nabokov has already proven that he'll sign here if the price is right. If the Isles want him back for 2013-14, IMO he'll be back.

On Streit, I just don't see him going anywhere. Especially if the Islanders are content with adding $6M or so of salary in Leopold and Lydman. I think they'd give that money to Streit if they had to, and either look elsewhere for a cheaper UFA, the trade market, or add another rookie(Reinhart? deHaan? Mayfield? etc.) to the lineup. I just don't see this team letting Streit walk without a fight, and Steit doesn't strike me as the type of guy who badly wants out of LI and will refuse to sign regardless of what they offer.

blinkman360 is offline   Reply With Quote