View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 07:47 PM
That

vCash: 500
The North Dakota - Notre Dame game today was intense. It was a great game of hockey. MacMillan picked up a goal while Kristo picked up an assist on that goal. They played on the same line, MacMillan was on the left wing, while Kristo was on the right.

MacMillan played a pretty solid game. He did have a few bad moments though. He looked fatigued early on in the game and he also had a turnover on the blue that resulted in a breakaway and a tripping penalty for MacMillan. He also picked up another tripping penalty. Apart from the slow start and the lack of discipline, I thought he was good. He finished all of his checks and created a ton of chances. MacMillan, along with Kristo and Knight had quite a few shifts were they dominated the offensive zone. He picked up his goal on a 2 on 1 with Kristo. Kristo made a nice feed and MacMillan buried it. MacMillan is becoming one of my favourite prospects. He finishing his checks and plays hard. He's also got some good hands and great vision. Very intriguing prospect.

Kristo also played a good game. I was really impressed with how hard he competed and how strong he was on the boards. He was hard to knock off the puck and worked the boards well. He showed off some great hands throughout the game too. He was really shifty and fast too. He picked up his only point off a 2 on 1 with MacMillan. He recognized the open space and jumped in the centre of the ice and made a great pass. Kristo had a ton of scoring chances. He had a few chances that he should have buried. He also had a his fair share of turnovers, including two in his own zone. Overall, he was very dangerous tonight and had times where he completely controlled the game.