Thread: Speculation: Detroits options
View Single Post
Old
11-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Roof Daddy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
Once again very unlikely Detroit would move guys, they are a very loyal organization. But should a rebuild be required. An interesting thing with both Zetterberg (player I deem least likely to be shopped) and Franzen is they don't have NTC, any team in the league can make an offer. Kronwall has one for the next several years and Datsyuk has a partial. Find it interesting Kronwall put one in, might tell you what some of the players are thinking. If Datsyuk doesn't commit to sign here next season and the team struggles, I expect he would be available as shocking as that would be to many. If they think he is going to Russia after 2014, they will want some assets, if he won't sign a deal by fall of next year things could get very interesting. Even as a known pure rental he will bring in a boatload, in that scenario Holland can't afford not to listen in my opinion.
If Datsyuk were available, I'd want the Oil to be all over it. He'd be a great mentor for Yakupov. Not sure what a fair price tag is for 1-1.5 seasons of Datsyuk. Gagner, Musil, 1st?

Roof Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote