View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Kyle Doobas
#groovystats

vCash: 1170
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evaBlue View Post
The best lines are the ones where every player has a different role to play to their success. What makes you think that getting a Kessel-extra-lite centering the line would improve the line?
Playing a different position aside, I'm not sure why you think Grabo's game resembles Kessel's at all....

Quote:
Look around the league and compare teams' top six to their checking line(s). Who do you think Grabo would have a harder time to score against? Also, the number of shots taken on net is not necessarily proportional to puck possession.
It's not about top six/bottom six, it's just about being matched up against opponents who are best at possessing the puck (or at least getting shots on net as you mentioned)

Quote:
When a team is on a roll, it's much easier to stand out (Reimer's emergence in the NHL, Grabo's January of 2012, etc). Ideally, you want players who are pushing the team to new heights and aren't just along for the ride.
How do you differentiate between players who are pushing the team to new heights and players who are just along for the ride?

Quote:
Please remind me. How did Grabo do against the Bruins last season for those "all so important" division rivalry games?
I think you missed the last sentence in that quote (4 goals in 6 games)

Kyle Doobas is offline   Reply With Quote