View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 01:58 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
They out shot MH bad tonight but still gave up 5 or 6 PP's, MH scored the tying goal on a PP with Moroz in the box :/

How good was the MH goalie tonight I wonder? Stopped something like 45 or 46 shots?
Moroz took a stupid penalty, no doubt, but he had a pretty good game, getting some good offensive chances, scoring a goal that was disallowed (quick whistle, should have been a goal) and was trucking Tigers all night. He was a force. His linemates were Benson and Kulda I believe, and Moroz was the driving force on that line for sure. Samuelsson and Lowe took bad penalties as well. What else is new?

They all need to play with more discipline. Fantastic finish tonight. Great goal by Lowe in OT with one second left. The Tigers goalie was decent, but didnt really have to stand on his head or anything. A lot of goal posts/crossbars, and a disallowed goal that should have counted if not for a quick whistle. Oil Kings let them hang around and it almost cost them.

Got chased out of our seats again by undisciplined kids and stupid, lazy parents. Will be looking to swap seats for the rest of the year come Monday, if they arent able to accommodate, we will not be renewing our season tickets.