View Single Post
Old
11-25-2012, 08:17 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Well its a battle of 7th place teams from their respective conferences,though Kingston looks a helluva lot safer then Windsor in quest for a playoff spot in the weak Eastern Conference,where Sudbury,Ottawa and Peterborough are awful
Kingston a very young fast team,in in fact 20/23 players on the roster can come back next yr,including O/As,plus they have a couple of young D-men Blight and Watson coming up
Windsor has 20/22 able to return including O/As,plus Grahame Brown who is expected to make club,9 players 17 and younger make up that group for Windsor incl Brown
Interesting stat shared by both teams is that they each only have 8 pts gained on the road and are the only 2 teams in league with less then 10 pts on the road that occupy a play off spot
Kingston comes in now to play 3 in 2.5 days while Windsor rested Sat
Kingston lost in the last 5 minutes at Sagnasty 2-1,after beating Plymouth 7-6 Friday,19 year old rookie Colin Furlong has been in the pipes for the 2 starts
Re the Spits there seems to be a buzz a round the team after the changes,I expect a real effort this afternoon,we might see Dekort in goal,Spits who have a very impressive home will be looking to maintain that against hopefully a tired team,Sanvido will sit a 2nd game because of his match penalty the other night at Plymouth,he will sit out another minimum I understand until they determine the length at league office next week
I understand Spits will be without Michael Clarke out about a week or so with an injury,not going to where,so I am sure Bowen will draw in,i would put in Brown for Mchaughton,whom I thought struggled defensively Friday,in fact he was on the ice for the lone goal against,along with Bateman,Mcnaughton allowed Locke to swing around him to pass to Kea who buried it
Actually I thought Bateman played one of his better games,perhaps the addition of Murphy will spur him on gong forward,knowing his job is on the line